Pauline Haass Public Library
Welcome citizens of the Pauline Haass Public Library to your live Spark Session! Over the past few weeks team members from FEH DESIGN, library staff, board members, and the community have been working behind the scenes to facilitate this interactive experience.
Scroll down and review the designs that have been created by team members from FEH DESIGN with the input and guidance of the community.
Goals for Success
- A soundly constructed, durable facility to last for the next 50 years
- Flexible and adaptable indoor and outdoor spaces, with room to grow with the community
- Safe and secure environment
- Welcoming and accessible to all
- Service models and practices that preserve our “small town feel,” while embracing 21st Century Library innovations and improvements
- Environmentally and fiscally sustainable
- Reflective of the community’s needs and interests
- Complementary to our partners, especially schools, neighboring libraries, and Village facilities
- An environment that fosters creativity, exploration, and delight
- Services, spaces, and staff that deliver outstanding user experiences